number: 4532 0750 2423 7035
name: ANGELINA WESLEY
A valid credit card number has several fields and each of them has a meaning. For the technically inclined, this number complies to the ISO 7812 numbering standard. An contains a six-digit issuer identification number (IIN), an individual account identification number, and a single digit checksum.
The credit card numbers you generate on this page are completely random. When we say they are valid, we merely imply that they are a possible combination of characters which will validate when passed through the MOD 10 algorithm. You can also generate valid credit card numbers for specific Issuing Networks by utilising their particular prefixes. However, we do not provide you (obviously) with the correspondent verification code for these cards, as they are completely fake and made up randomly.
If you’ve ever found yourself trying to try a product online which required a credit card, even when you just want to take a look, you know why we made this. We believe there’s no need to share such information with providers without the actual intent to buy stuff. Anyone can make a website with a form and require you to insert valuable and sensitive information which requires you to give up your privacy. This is a way to protect yourself in such situations.
The other reason we made this are programmers testing ecommerce websites, applications or other software. They usually need lots of fake data, and this is a very easy way to generate a bunch of valid credit card numbers in a split second. There’s another tool for those times when you need to generate all other kinds of data.
The Data you need now. How many times when setting up a site and you want to load a bunch of users into your site? Our online generators can help you speed up the amount of time required to get random generated data into your database without wasting too much of your time.INSERT INTO `credit_cards` (`card_number`, `CVV`, `expiry_month`, `expiry_year` ) VALUES.
As you probabbly noticed, their are plenty of tools on the internet regarding CVV generator but those are mostly fakes and are not updated on a long journey, but that’s not what we are planning to make here. Our Credit Card Generator, will be available for now in beta phase as we are just willing to test it on a small amount of customers, for now we have 50 beta testers and we want to increase this number to 500, until the final release of this tool.
The vast majority of MasterCard credit card numbers start with 5 and are 16-digit long, The credit card number must pass the Luhn Algorithm Check. Every MasterCard credit card has a specifically prefix like: 51, 52, 53, 54, 55. The prefix 2221-2720 is inactive now.
- Brand mark: Always displayed in the bottom right, top left or top right corner.
- Account number: Includes a six-digit Issuer Identification Number (IIN), the first digit of which is the Major Industry Identifier (MII), a variable length (up to 12 digits) individual account identifier and so on.
- BIN number: It is the issuer’s Bank Identification Number (BIN).
- Member since: It is the date when the account was open.
- Expiration date: It is a date when the card becomes invalid, Date format is «mm/yy.»
- Cardholder name: The owner of the Credit card.
- Micro-chip: Some cards has a chip like this.
- Dove hologram: The Visa dove hologram will chang color when you rotate card.
- Vertical orientation: Some Visa cards are vertically oriented.
- Mini-card: Another version of card of Visa or Visa Electron.
- Magnetic stripe: It contains the card account’s identifying information like other card. It will be use in point-of-sale (POS) terminal, ATM.
- Signature panel: It is on the back of the card, the panel may feature the full account number printed on it.
- Card Verification Value 2 (CVV2): CVV2 is used to verify that the customer is in possession of the card.
1. A valid credit card number has several fields and each of them has a meaning. For the technically inclined, this number complies to the ISO 7812 numbering standard. 2. A valid credit card number contains a six-digit issuer identification number (IIN), an individual account identification number, and a single digit checksum. 3. According to Major Industry Identifier, the category corresponding to the first MII Digit 4, 5 is Banking and financial, and 6 is Merchandising and banking / financial, so the first digit for all credit cards is 4, 5 or 6. 4. The issuer identification number (also known as the bank identification number (BIN)) is the first six digits of the credit card number. These identify the institution of the credit card issued. 5. The remaining digits are individual account identifiers, the last digit of which is a check digit, obtained from the Luhn algorithm, to prevent accidental input errors. 6. The CVV represents the card verification value on the back of the card, made up of three digits, needed for payment, so be careful to hide this code.
No, never. Although the credit card number is valid, but does not really exist, expiration date, cvv and name are non-existent, can not complete the purchase. If you need a real credit card, please apply through the bank or some institutions.
You can choose the BIN, enter the quantity, select the credit card number seperator, expiration time, cvv, name and the generated format(including csv, sql, xml, json), these you can customize, which is a good The tool instantly generates a large number of credit card numbers.
The first six digits of a card number (including the initial MII digit) are known as the issuer identification number (IIN). These identify the card issuing institution that issued the card to the card holder. The rest of the number is allocated by the card issuer. The card number’s length is its number of digits. Many card issuers print the entire IIN and account number on their card.
In the United States, IINs are also used in NCPDP pharmacy claims to identify processors, and are printed on all pharmacy insurance cards. IINs are the primary routing mechanism for real-time claims.
The ISO Register of Issuer Identification Numbers database is managed by the American Bankers Association. ABA is the Registration Authority for this standard and is responsible for allocating IINs to issuers.
Online merchants may use IIN lookups to help validate transactions. For example, if a card’s IIN indicates a bank in one country, while the customer’s billing address is in another, the transaction may call for extra scrutiny.
The Luhn algorithm or Luhn formula, also known as the «modulus 10» or «mod 10» algorithm, is a simple checksum formula used to validate a variety of identification numbers, such as credit card numbers, IMEI numbers, National Provider Identifier numbers in the United States, Canadian Social Insurance Numbers, Israel ID Numbers and Greek Social Security Numbers (ΑΜΚΑ). It was created by IBM scientist Hans Peter Luhn and described in U.S. Patent No. 2,950,048, filed on January 6, 1954, and granted on August 23, 1960. [source: wikipedia]
The sum of all the digits in the third row is 67+x.
The check digit (x) is obtained by computing the sum of the non-check digits then computing 9 times that value modulo 10 (in equation form, ((67 × 9) mod 10)). In algorithm form:
1. Compute the sum of the non-check digits (67). 2. Multiply by 9 (603). 3. The units digit (3) is the check digit. Thus, x=3.
(Alternative method) The check digit (x) is obtained by computing the sum of the other digits (third row) then subtracting the units digit from 10 (67 => Units digit 7; 10 − 7 = check digit 3). In algorithm form: 1. Compute the sum of the non-check digits (67). 2. Take the units digit (7). 3. Subtract the units digit from 10. 4. The result (3) is the check digit. In case the sum of digits ends in 0 then 0 is the check digit.
This makes the full account number read 79927398713.